Same Day Relines and Repairs
One of the biggest advantages we offer our patients is rapid and expert custom service of full and partial dentures, as well as relines and repairs, due to our on-site denture laboratory.
Today full and partial dentures can be made to fit accurately so that your dentures are
- Comfortable and won't cause pain
- Stable and won't move around when you eat
Dentures are a simple and practical solution for replacing missing teeth. However, there are other alternatives that can be used in certain cases, primarily dental bridges and dental implants.
As well as being very experienced in dentures, our eperts have trained extensively on dental implant treatment and oral surgery and can advise his patients about the best of course of treatment for them.
Trouble with Your Dentures?
If you are among the 20 million Americans who wear dentures, it may be time for you to visit the dentist for a new pair or to have your existing pair fixed or adjusted.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Are your existing dentures causing you problems?
- Are your dentures more than 3 years old?
- Do you have a hard time eating or chewing?
- Do you have difficulty keeping your dentures in place?
- Do you wish you had a better looking smile?
- Are your denture teeth worn or flat?
- Do you have attention on your dentures when you try to speak?
If you answered "YES" to one or more of the above questions, it's time for you to schedule an appointment with the dentist. Our dentists and the rest of our skilled staff can help you get the look and functionality you want from your dentures.
Problems with dentures only become worse with excessive wear. If they no longer fit you properly, they can cause friction between the soft tissues of your gums resulting in sore spots or infections. And that's not to mention the way it can affect your confidence in smiling, eating and conversing.
Sometimes an option is to repair your existing dentures. We can do many repairs and relines the same day.