A BEAUTIFUL SMILE WITH
We offer a modern solution of straightening your teeth through clear braces, made specifically to fit your mouth.
Invisible Braces Vs. Metal braces
Invisalign is an exciting new dental technology that straightens your teeth with a series of clear, customized, removable aligners.
Hardly anyone can tell you're going through treatment and because there are no metal wires or brackets, Invisalign is more comfortable than traditional braces. Because they are removable, eating, brushing, flossing and keeping your good oral hygiene is not a problem. You can still enjoy your favorite foods and smile without holding back.
Invisalign Teen uses the same Invisalign technology as adult aligners, moving teeth gradually with each set of clear, comfortable plastic aligners. But because teens (and their mouths) are constantly on the move, we’ve added a few special features.
Blue wear-indicators fade from blue to clear to help your teen gauge wear time
Designed to compensate for the growth of new teeth and molars.
Best of all, Invisalign Teen works. So teens can smile with confidence and parents can, too.
HOW DOES INVISALIGN WORK?
- Invisalign treatment starts with a dental examination by our experienced invisalign dentist to develop a computer model of your treatment
- Invisalign will then make a series of custom made aligners that will only fit you. Each aligner is slightly different, moving your teeth gradually into the desired position. You wear each aligner for two weeks, before moving on to the next in the series.
- We will see you for a progress review every four to six weeks and you will then receive your new aligners. Each Aligner will move your teeth little by little, week by week, until they reach the desired position.
- Treatment length will vary depending on your case, but the average Invisalign treatment is nine to fifteen months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30 aligners. Finally all that remains is for you to show off your beautiful new smile!
What are the advantages of Invisalign treatment?
- Predictable treatment, as Invisalign is planned in advance, we can more accurately predict when your treatment will be finished.
- Cosmetically superior to normal braces due to near invisibility of Invisalign braces. So, no more embarrassing metal wires.
- No metal allergies due to brackets and wires.
- Greater treatment visibility and easier planning with our treatment software.
- Custom manufacture means a tailored match to your teeth, for reduced irritation and fewer scratches.
- Invisalign is Removable, so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment.
- Brushing and Flossing your teeth are not a problem
Our Doctors are trained on invisalign and Dr.Moutaz Dabbagh is an approved Invisalign dentist provider.
Choosing to straighten your teeth is a big decision that affects not only your appearance, but your lifestyle as well. As an adult, you may be looking to improve on your smile for business or social reasons, or perhaps you're a teen or the parent of a teen looking for an effective yet modern-day solution. Either way, Invisalign and Invisalign Teen can provide a simple way to accomplish this without having to put your life on hold.
Take a moment to get the facts and learn more about the entire Invisalign treatment process and how it can help you at www.invisalign.com